New for 2015 - book your place on a Creative Writing short course
Short courses are open to the general public, and are suitable for those with an interest in the subject - whether for reasons of personal or professional development.
Past short courses
- Athens Creative Writing Summer School
Creative Writing in partnership with the British Council
Short course - 17 June 2013 to 13 July 2013
- Crafting Compelling Websites: Intermediate
This course will provide the opportunity to further develop your skills in HTML and CSS.
Short course - 23 October 2012, 6:30pm to 31 October 2012, 12:27pm
- After Words: Getting Published for the New Writer with Heidi James-Dunbar
So you've written a story - what next?
Short course - 23 October 2012, 6:00pm to 31 October 2012, 12:26pm
- Web Marketing for Professionals
Over two evenings, this course will look at the various means a company or non-profit organisation can use the Internet to promote itself.
Short course - 22 October 2012, 6:30pm to 24 October 2012, 9:30pm
- Writing Life Stories with Lilian Pizzichini
Have you got a story to tell, yours or someone else's?
Short course - 22 October 2012, 6:00pm to 31 October 2012, 12:25pm
- Crafting Compelling Websites: Introduction
Over two evenings, this course will introduce those of you new to web design to the process of designing websites in a professional manner.
Short course - 16 October 2012, 6:30pm to 18 October 2012, 9:30pm
- Web Marketing for individuals, small businessess, and community groups
Over two evenings, this course will look at ways an individual, a small business, or a community group can use the Internet for promotion.
Short course - 15 October 2012, 6:30pm to 17 October 2012, 9:30pm