All undergraduate courses in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences are offered within a modular degree scheme. This enables you to take a single field degree or combine fields in a variety of ways. Select a field to find out more.
Economics, History and Politics
- Applied Economics BA(Hons)
- Business Economics BSc(Hons)
- Business (joint honours) BA(Hons)
- Economics BSc(Hons)
- Financial Economics BSc(Hons)
- History BA(Hons)
- Human Rights (joint honours) BA(Hons)
- International Relations (joint honours) BSc(Hons)
- Politics and International Relations BA(Hons)
- Politics (joint honours) BA(Hons)
Performance and Screen Studies
All undergraduate degrees in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences offer students the opportunity to Study or Work Abroad.
All students who go abroad for a year receive a tuition fee discount and a bursary or grant – and they also get to have a global experience that boosts employability and starting salaries. Find out more about the study or work abroad programme at Kingston University.