This section gives a short, structured overview over our research areas as well as some recent relevant publications.
- The crisis 2007-? and its origins
- Foundations, traditions, and controversies in political economy
- Capitalism, labour relations, and institutions
- Political economy of financialisation and corporate governance
- Capital accumulation, income distribution, effective demand and employment
- Socialism: planning, justice and policy
More information, and a complete list of publications, can found in the members section.