FASS Technical Support
The FASS Technical Support helps the Faculty's staff and students while at the University. It aims to provide:
- a reliable network for both staff and students;
- a set of core and specific software for staff and students, with support for all core software and some support for specific software;
- a variety of computer rooms, studios and subject specific areas / equipment;
- a Loans and Booking system to provide specialist equipment and rooms;
- academic and administrative technical support for staff and students;
- the Faculty's ICT provision adheres to University-wide policies and regulations. Additional Faculty policies may be in place where needed. We also try to provide 'support and advice' to help reduce problems and queries.
Every attempt is made to resolve queries made by both staff and students as quickly as possible.
To help us provide the best service, please read relevant notices, help files, 'how-to' sheets, and IT support web pages.
In many cases these resources will help you to find a solution to your problem, or give details as to the correct contact points (email/phone/room), together with the types of information we may need to provide you with a quick answer.
Support office hours
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00-17:00
- Friday: 9:00-16:30